May 21, 2014
The App That Keeps Your Goals on Track
by Scott Addis
Life Tick provides a comprehensive, friendly way to track and organize goals, as a jumping-off point for achievement.
In Summit: Reach Your Peak and Elevate Your Customers’ Experience, I explain why it’s important to set goals that are SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound.
Integrating technology into the tracking and organizing of your goals may be just the thing you need to stay on track, so I found a comprehensive, user-friendly website called Life Tick that uses SMART goals as the jumping-off point to achievement.
Once you’ve assigned your core values and SMART goals, the software provides an assortment of graphics and tools to keep you on track and motivated:
- Charts and reports: This feature is excellent for the visually inspired goal setter. See your progress charted in a variety of ways based on criteria you set.
- Tracking: You choose what gets tracked and how it gets tracked, whether it be how many times you worked out during the week, how many times you closed new business this month or how much money you saved this year.
- Teams and groups: The software easily integrates goals for groups such as teams at work or family members at home.
- Cheerleaders: You can invite loved ones or friends to view your progress. They will be allowed to send you messages to cheer you on the path to success.
- Dreams: If you have a long-term dream that you are not quite ready to set as a SMART goal, you can jot it down, and the software will remind you about it later. You can convert the dream to an actual goal when you are ready.
- Easy access: You can interact with the software from anywhere, anytime, as long as you have Internet access.
If you want to try it out free of charge or jump right in with their very reasonable subscription-based service, click here and give it a go.