Mark Combs is the managing partner of Triune Private Capital, an investment advisory firm dedicated to asset management of individuals and retirement plans. In addition, Triune Private Capital serves as the managing partner for investments in Triune Hedge Fund.
During his entire career, Combs has been commitment to education, and was honored with the Distinguished Educational Achievement Award in 2003. Combs is a graduate of Wofford College, where he attended on a football scholarship and graduated with 2 degrees: BA in political economy & philosophy, BS in economics. His list of professional credentials in the financial services industry include:
• chartered financial analystTM
• certified financial plannerTM
• chartered financial consultant
• registered employee benefit consultant
• certified life underwriter
• registered health underwriter
Combs and his wife Amanda are proud parents to four wonderful children.